Wright Auto Service Information, Maintenance & Tips - No Appointment Needed!
WRIGHT AUTO SERVICE - No Appointment Needed!
Service your Honda, Chevrolet, BMW, Pontiac, Nissan, Dodge, Audi, Ford, Cadillac or Nissan at Wright Auto Sales!
For high-quality car repair, please visit the Wright Auto Sales service centre. At our greater Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo car repair centre. A member of our service staff will correctly identify and fix your vehicle's problem.
Our greater Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo car repair centre has the resources to make your vehicle run as well as it did the day you drove it off the lot.
Wright Auto's skilled mechanics have spent years working on Honda, Chevrolet, BMW, Pontiac, Nissan, Dodge, Audi, Ford, Cadillac or Nissan vehicles and will properly diagnose your car, truck, SUV or van. Wright Auto Domestics and Imports also offers car parts to the Kitchener/ Waterloo and Cambridge area so that you can maintain your vehicle. Our genuine Honda, Chevrolet, BMW, Pontiac, Nissan, Dodge, Audi, Ford, Cadillac or Nissan car parts will keep your vehicle in top condition for many years to come.
We are standing by to answer your questions and get you in the door as quickly as possible.
No Appointment Needed!
Service - 519.746.2978
REGULAR AUTO MAINTENANCE
Systems and components that should be regularly maintained on your vehicle:
- Oil and Oil Filters
- Air Filters
Sundays CLOSEDSERVICE ( 519 )-746-2978
Car Maintenance Tips
- Use the grade of motor oil recommended by your car's manufacturer. Using a different motor oil can lower your gasoline mileage by 1% to 2%.
- Keep tires properly inflated and aligned to improve your gasoline mileage by around 3.3%.
- Get regular engine tune-ups and car maintenance checks to avoid fuel economy problems due to worn spark plugs, dragging brakes, low transmission fluid, or transmission problems
- Replace clogged air filters to improve gas mileage by as much as 10% and protect your engine.
- Combine errands into one trip. Several short trips, each one taken from a cold start, can use twice as much fuel as one trip covering the same distance when the engine is warm.